WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY ON FORWINBRANCO.COM
For footwear purchased on forwinbrandco.com online store, we offer a 14 day warranty and return policy. If you are not satisfied with your footwear purchase, you can return it to our warehouse within 14 days from point of purchase for a size exchange or refund (10% restocking fee). Footwear must include original tags, shoebox, be unwashed, unworn, and unused. Items must also be free of smoke smell, pet hair, or cleaning product. We recommend trying on footwear in a carpeted area. If our returns warehouse finds your product not suitable for return we will ship it back to you immediately and no refund. Because most of our clothing is made on demand, we cannot offer refunds. We are always happy to work with you before placing an order to make sure the right choice is made.
Online customer service can be contacted Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST. You can contact us by email:Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Please note: Return shipping fees back to our warehouse are the customer's responsibility. We offer free return shipping back to you for all continental U.S. footwear exchanges from the Forwin Brand Co. online store. Non-continental U.S. orders will be charged additional shipping.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE AND ARE CONSIDERED FINAL SALE.
MAKE SURE TO OBTAIN A RECEIPT/PROOF FOR YOUR RETURN PACKAGE. PACKAGES LOST IN RETURN TRANSIT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PROPER PAPERWORK TO MAKE A MISSING PACKAGE CLAIM.
To start a return contact customer service below and follow the steps below:Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) from customer service by providing them your order number. The RMA will then be emailed to your email on file or the email you give customer service. We can only email it to you.
- Please print the RMA email and place it inside the return box with the product you are returning to our warehouse. Do not ship the product in only the Forwin Brand Co. box. Please package inside another shipping box.
- Once your return is packaged, please mail it back to our warehouse. We are not responsible for any return shipping fees back to our warehouse.
- Please make sure your package is sealed securely. If your return package is damaged in transit due to insecure packaging you will be responsible for it and it could affect your refund.
- Make sure to obtain a receipt and tracking from your return package. Packages lost in transit are your responsibility. Please ensure you have the proper paperwork to make a claim.
- Please ship to the address below:
Forwin Brand Co.
10637 Roselle St. Suite H
San Diego, CA 92121
Once we have received your return order back into our warehouse, your returned product will go through an inspection to make sure the product we received is suitable to return back into inventory. If inspections decides that your product cannot be returned back into inventory, we will ship your items back to you and no refund or store credit will be issued. You will be notified by email that your package was denied by inspections and is being sent back to you.
Once your items have cleared inspections, customer service will issue the exchange or refund to your original form of payment.
Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to show on your banking statement.
Original outbound shipping cost is not part of your refund (unless an error occurred caused by our shipping department). Only the cost of the item plus state tax (if applicable) will be refunded.
WE CAN ONLY REFUND THE CARD ON FILE AND CANNOT ISSUE A REFUND TO AN EXPIRED CREDIT CARD. IF YOUR CARD IS EXPIRED AT THE TIME OF RETURN, WE CAN ISSUE YOU A REFUND THROUGH A PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR ISSUE YOU STORE CREDIT.